A Key to Meaningful Use
ABI Health with its cutting edge technology is focused on widespread and sustained interoperability of medical technology to improve patient safety, increasing access, improving quality and minimizing healthcare costs.
What is HIT Interoperability?
The latest HIMSS' definition is: In healthcare, interoperability is the ability of different information technology systems and software applications to communicate, exchange data, and use the information that has been exchanged. Data exchange schema and standards should permit data to be shared across clinicians, lab, hospital, pharmacy, and patient regardless of the application or application vendor.
Current Healthcare Practice
Interoperability is a major component of healthcare concepts around the world. In current day's Healthcare scenario, Hospitals are piled up with complex web of medical devices, imaging systems & applications and healthcare information technology solutions that need to be inter-connected in order to optimize workflow and to provide improved patient care. Unfortunately, due to a lack of interoperability, this has become a never-ending, resource-intensive task creating a complexity in allowing patient data flow from source to destination and vice versa.
What ABI Can Do For You?
ABI Health's Interoperability solution helps connect and share data seamlessly. Architecting your Health system to achieve Highest level of Integration and Interoperability possible thus leading to Meaningful Use standard.
How We Do It?
Design and implement the interface required to connect the disparate healthcare systems.
Everything You Need For Healthcare Integration To Succeed
We follow below Healthcare Standards:
- HL 7 v2.x, v3
- PIX PDQ
- ICD-9 & ICD-10
How We Can Help You?
- Providing integration frameworks with different Applications and Systems such as (PMS, EMR/EHR, HIE, PACS, RIS, LIMS etc.)
- We initiate interoperable connections between systems based on standards and protocols as defined by healthcare governing bodies
- Developing and implementing client specific integration adapters with 3rd party Applications & Systems. (EMR, Labs & Other Clinical Systems)
- EHR Integrations
- For Health professionals: Independent access to Health Records and Health Information anytime, anywhere
- For Patients: Improved quality and safety of care rendered by their Health providers. Access to information by health professionals thereby potentially reducing errors
- For Health Managers: Access to right information. Facilitates data collection and statistical & economic analysis
- For Health Providers: Improve and increase the access on the availability of medical data